JANIS RESEARCH COMPANY, LLC
A Lake Shore Cryotronics company, Janis specializes in cryostats for optical microscopy, and FTIR and Mossbauer spectroscopy; continuous-flow cryostats; closed-cycle refrigerators; superconducting magnet systems; and cryogenic probe stations.
Some of our key products include:
- Custom engineered cryogenic solutions
- Superconducting magnet systems
- Cryogenic and vacuum micro-manipulated probe stations
- Continuous flow and reservoir cryostats, using liquid helium or liquid nitrogen
- 10 K and 4 K mechanical closed cycle refrigerators (CCR)
- Low vibration pulse tube refrigerators
Lake Shore Cryotronics acquired Janis Research’s Laboratory Cryogenics business — a move that unites two of the world’s leading providers of cryogenic and material characterization solutions for low-temperature research.
The acquisition of the Woburn, MA, based business enables Lake Shore to now offer Janis Research liquid nitrogen (LN2), liquid helium (LHe), and closed-cycle refrigerator (cryogen-free) cryostats, LHe and cryogen-free superconducting magnet systems, cryogenic and cryogen-free probe stations, and various lab cooling systems.
225 Wildwood Avenue
Woburn, Massachusetts 01801-2025
United States of America