Integrated Magnetics combines over 60 years of technical magnet design and engineering experience with extensive in-house manufacturing and assembly capabilities to provide custom permanent magnets, complex electro-mechanical components and custom electrical machines for diverse global markets.
Our specialty is to design and produce custom turnkey magnetic solutions for highly-specialized applications, whether designed and built to withstand the harsh environments of space or for more down-to-earth applications
Key Product Lines
- Custom Permanent Magnets - Manufactured to specifications using licensed, premium and standard grades of neodymium, samarium cobalt, ceramic (ferrite), flexible & alnico magnet materials.
- Precision Magnetic Assemblies - Complex mechanical and electro-mechanical magnetic assemblies, Halbach arrays - High-speed rotors, high-field magnetic yokes, magnetic couplings, sputtering magnetrons & more.
- Custom Motors - Permanent magnet AC & DC Servo Motors for a broad range of industrial, military, and medical applications.
- Custom Electrical Machines - Motion control actuation devices include linear or rotary, sensors, alternators & generators, RVDT's and more.
- Technical Magnet Design & Engineering - We provide complete technical engineering support from mechanical design to electrical engineering, motor design & analysis, FEA modeling & more.
- Complete In-House Production Facilities - Our global in-house manufacturing and assembly facilities include class 1000 clean rooms for complex assemblies used in ultra-high-vacuum environments, dedicated assembly areas, extensive in-house machining (milling, turning, grinding & EDM), chemical cleaning stations, coil winding services & more.
- Quality Planning & Assurance - As a fully licensed and certified magnet manufacturer, we are ISO 9001:2015 certified, RoHS3/REACH compliant, and ITAR/DDTC registered, adhering to all aerospace, military and defense product & documentation specifications. Our well-established QMS meets today's critical standards, we build assemblies with multi-level Bills of Materials and our ERP, Planning & QMS support these activities.
As an industry leader in advanced magnetic solutions, we are trusted partners to military & defense contractors, aerospace, transportation, medical, semiconductor, industrial automation and energy companies worldwide. Visit our website and contact us today to learn more.
11250 Playa Court
Culver City, California 90230
United States of America