Saint-Gobain Crystals offers a wide variety of inorganic s crystal and organic plastic scintillators for Gamma, Alpha, Beta, Neutron and Charged Particles detection. Advanced packaging ensures a high quality, long lasting scintillation detector assemblies.
We also continue to develop new scintillators internally and with outside partners to make a significant contribution working with OEM customers and researchers to develop detectors for the Energy, Medical, Security and Industrial markets to meet new specifications for innovative applications.
- NaI(Tl), NaI(Tl+Li), CLLB, BrilLanCe LaBr3(Ce), LaCl3(Ce), LYSO, BGO, CdWO4, CsI(Tl), CsI(Na)
- Plastic scintillators (BC-408), neutron detection products, scintillating optical fibers (BCF-12), wavelength shifters (BCF-91A, BCF-92) and non-scintillating fibers (BCF-98), liquid scintillators (BC-501A).
Saint-Gobain Crystals is a combination of companies that have been prominent in crystal growth or radiation detection and measurement since the 1930's. Notable names include; Bicron, Harshaw, NE Technology, Gamma Laboratories, TGM Detectors
Additionally, Saint-Gobain Crystals also produces;
- Synthetic sapphire used in high-temperature, high-pressure or harsh chemical and physical environments conditions
- Garnet substrates used by Optical telecommunication industry as infrared optical isolators. GGG, SGGG, NGG used to grow semiconductor crystal layers - High quality and ready for epitaxy.
- X-ray Monochromotors which are core components needed to perform X-ray Fluorescence Analysis. Materials: LiF, SiO2, InSb, Si, Ge, PET, EDDT, ADP, TlAP, RbAP, KAP.